Located in Tanarimba, the Visitors Center is located near Janda Baik, a residential sustainable development at main range foothills in peninsular Malaysia.
This building made of stone and timber is a popular venue for conferences, cultural activities, and private receptions. The Visitors Centre is the unique function spaces of Pahang for hire that has won awards for design excellence from the Malaysian Institute of Architects (PAM) and has been featured in numerous publications.
Visitors Center in Tanarimba Janda Baik offers 4105 square feet of load-bearing space, and this spectacular timber structure has been used as a function hall for any occasions. Why not make this unique building that lends itself beautifully to your wedding venue? It can seat 250 to 300 guests and has an overall capacity of 500 people; however, you have to arrange your own catering from a List of caterers for your available options or visit – Our Menu.
The hall has a wonderful ambience made of extraordinary wood beams and, with its green surrounding, create a unique atmosphere for a modern wedding party. Make your wedding different by hiring a reputable wedding live band instead of a loud karaoke session; the live band will entertain your guests by setting a romantic mood and playing the background music for your memorable first dance.
Through the years, weddings in the Visitors Center adopted various themes:
• Vintage rustic floral with a touch of gold
• A dusty blue and gold DIY wedding
• A gilded, glamorous wedding
• Romantic and dreamy wedding
• Green wedding inTanarimba
• A rustic travel theme wedding
• Whimsical Up-Inspired Ceremony
• Coffee-themed wedding at Janda Baik
• Carnival theme wedding
Other wedding venues connected to the Visitor’s Center in Tanarimba, Janda Baik: are
1. Enderong House is a three-story bungalow house with a large living area extending out into a wide-open verandah and a large covered deck area on the ground floor. Extensive use of timber, stone, and glass has created a bright, light, and airy building. It can accommodate up to 80 pax.
2. Annexe Hall – This multi-purpose hall has a wide verandah situated atop the Enderong Annexe wing. For sit-down dining, up to 80 persons can be comfortably accommodated. For entertainment, Annexe Hall is equipped with audio/visual equipment and a large projector screen.