The Complete Guide about Tanarimba
How would you like to have a wedding venue over one thousand feet above sea level, in the foothills of the Main Range? If you do, the name of this special place is Tanarimba where the air you breathe is clean, cool & fresh, you can view streams that are crystal clear, majestic & lofty mountains with pristine rain forests that is home to some of the world’s oldest trees.
Just 35 km away from downtown Kuala Lumpur, you can reach Tanarimba by car or taxi; so accessible a place that is peaceful place and close to nature and this is the wonderful place to hold your dream wedding.
Your Wedding Venue in Tanarimba, Janda Baik
Located in Tanarimba, the Visitors Center is located in near Janda Baik, a residential sustainable development at main range foothills in peninsular Malaysia.
This building made of stone and timber is a popular venue for conferences, cultural activities, and private receptions. The Visitors Centre is the most unique function spaces of Pahang for hire that has won awards for design excellence from the Malaysian Institute of Architects (PAM) and has been featured in numerous publications.
Visitors Center in Tanarimba Janda Baik, offers 4105 square feet of load bearing space and this spectacular timber structure has been used as a function hall for any occasions. Why not make this unique building that lends itself beautifully your wedding venue? It can seat 250 to 300 guests and has an overall capacity of 500 people; however, you have to arrange your own catering from a List of caterers for your available options or visit – https://wykcatering.com.my/menu
The hall has wonderful ambiance made of extraordinary wood beams and with its green surrounding create a very unique atmosphere for a modern wedding party. Make your wedding different by hiring a reputable wedding live band instead of a loud karaoke session; live band will entertain your guests by setting a romantic mood and playing the background music for your memorable first dance.
Through the years, weddings in Visitors Center adopted various themes:
- Vintage rustic floral with a touch of gold
- A dusty blue and gold DIY wedding
- A gilded glamorous wedding
- Romantic and dreamy wedding
- Green wedding inTanarimba
- A rustic travel theme wedding
- Whimsical Up-Inspired Ceremony
- Coffee-themed wedding at Janda Baik
- Carnival theme wedding
Other wedding venues connected to the Visitor’s Center in Tanarimba, Janda Baik: are
1. Enderong House – This is a three-story bungalow house which has a large living area extending out into a wide open verandah, and large covered deck area on the ground floor. Extensive use of timber, stone and glass has created a building that is bright, light and airy. It can accommodate up to 80 pax.
2. Annexe Hall – This multi-purpose hall has a wide verandah situated atop Enderong Annexe wing. For sit-down dining, up to 80 persons can be comfortably accommodated. For entertainment, Annexe Hall is equipped with audio/visual equipment and a large projector screen.
Why Make Tanarimba Your Wedding Venue?
Many weddings have been held at the Tanarimba because of the unique venue for this place is more than 1,000 feet above sea level and the building itself won an award for excellent design.
In short, the Visitors Center, as well as Enderong House and Annexe Hall in Tamarimba are wonderful venues for weddings because of their extraordinary location way up above, its peaceful scenery and beauty. From the beautiful ceremony to the guests who are comfortably accommodated to the excellent menu served by WYK Catering Service that all match the splendor of the grandiose surroundings, it is a perfect wedding.