Frozen Pack – Kung Pao Chicken
- Kung Pao Chicken is a classic dish from the Sichuan province in China.
- We use boneless chicken thigh and stir-fried with Kung Pao sauce.
- It tastes spicy & salty and is suitable to serve with white rice.
- It does not contain any colourings and preservatives.
- The weight of each pack is 200g, and it is recommended for 1 pax.
- Nutrition Information
- Cooking Instruction
- Product Shelf Life
- Shipping Tips
- Reviews (0)
About This Product
Product Shelf Life
Product Shelf Life
The shelf life of the unopened frozen food pack is three months after the production date. The customer’s storage method will affect the product’s quality, so storing the frozen food pack in the refrigerator (-18°C) is required.
- Frozen food packs are frozen products. Normally, the product may be slightly softened/defrost during delivery. It does not affect the quality of the product and can be consumed as normal.
- Please sign for or pick up the goods on the same day when it arrives. The buyer will bear the responsibility for the deterioration of the product due to the customer’s reasons (reject without reason, the receiver cannot be contacted, receiver not available, etc.)
- After the customer receives the goods, please take out the products and put them in the freezer for storage (-18°C) and cannot be stored at room temperature.
- Due to frozen food packs have high requirements for delivery and standard courier service is not allowed. Therefore, we will use cold chain transportation for delivery.
- The shelf life of the unopened frozen food pack is three months after the production date. The customer’s storage method will affect the product’s quality, so storing the frozen food pack in the refrigerator (-18°C) is required.
- The scope of delivery is the entire Kuala Lumpur & Selangor and the major cities in these states: Negeri Sembilan, Malacca, Johor, Penang, Kedah, Pahang, Perak. For more information about the delivery area, please contact our customer service +603-23322099.
- Return and exchange: Food is a special commodity. To ensure the quality of the product and the benefit of each customer, once it is sold, it will not be returned or exchanged if it is not a quality problem.