Frozen Pack – Chinese Herbal Chicken
- This Chinese Herb Chicken is cooked with the traditional recipe and seasoned by our chef.
- We are using tender chicken thighs and high-quality Chinese Herbs such as Angelica (Dang Gui), Wolfberry (Gou Qi), Red Dates (Hong Zao), Cdonopsis (Dang Shen), etc.
- The chicken thighs are fresh, tender, low fat and high protein.
- It does not contain any colourings and preservatives.
- The weight of each pack is 300g, and it is recommended for 1 pax.
- Nutrition Information
- Cooking Instruction
- Product Shelf Life
- Shipping Tips
- Reviews (0)
About This Product<< Back to PREVIOUS PAGE
Product Shelf Life
Product Shelf Life
The shelf life of the unopened frozen food pack is three months after the production date. The customer’s storage method will affect the product’s quality, so storing the frozen food pack in the refrigerator (-18°C) is required.
- Frozen food packs are frozen products. Normally, the product may be slightly softened/defrost during delivery. It does not affect the quality of the product and can be consumed as normal.
- Please sign for or pick up the goods on the same day when it arrives. The buyer will bear the responsibility for the deterioration of the product due to the customer’s reasons (reject without reason, the receiver cannot be contacted, receiver not available, etc.)
- After the customer receives the goods, please take out the products and put them in the freezer for storage (-18°C) and cannot be stored at room temperature.
- Due to frozen food packs have high requirements for delivery and standard courier service is not allowed. Therefore, we will use cold chain transportation for delivery.
- The shelf life of the unopened frozen food pack is three months after the production date. The customer’s storage method will affect the product’s quality, so storing the frozen food pack in the refrigerator (-18°C) is required.
- The scope of delivery is the entire Kuala Lumpur & Selangor and the major cities in these states: Negeri Sembilan, Malacca, Johor, Penang, Kedah, Pahang, Perak. For more information about the delivery area, please contact our customer service +603-23322099.
- Return and exchange: Food is a special commodity. To ensure the quality of the product and the benefit of each customer, once it is sold, it will not be returned or exchanged if it is not a quality problem.