The Complete Guide about Tanarimba
How would you like to have a wedding venue over one thousand feet above sea level, in the foothills of the Main Range? If you do, the name of this special place is Tanarimba, where the air you breathe is clean, cool & fresh. You can view streams that are crystal clear, majestic & lofty mountains with pristine rain forests home to some of the world’s oldest trees.
Just 35 km away from downtown Kuala Lumpur, you can reach Tanarimba by car or taxi; so accessible a place that is a peaceful place and close to nature and this is the wonderful place to hold your dream wedding.
Your Wedding Venue in Tanarimba, Janda Baik
Located in Tanarimba, the Visitors Center is located near Janda Baik, a residential sustainable development at main range foothills in peninsular Malaysia.
This building made of stone and timber is a popular venue for conferences, cultural activities, and private receptions. The Visitors Centre is the unique function spaces of Pahang for hire that has won awards for design excellence from the Malaysian Institute of Architects (PAM) and has been featured in numerous publications.
Visitors Center in Tanarimba Janda Baik offers 4105 square feet of load-bearing space, and this spectacular timber structure has been used as a function hall for any occasions. Why not make this unique building that lends itself beautifully to your wedding venue? It can seat 250 to 300 guests and has an overall capacity of 500 people; however, you have to arrange your own catering from a List of caterers for your available options or visit – https://wykcatering.com.my/menu.
The hall has a wonderful ambience made of extraordinary wood beams and, with its green surrounding, create a unique atmosphere for a modern wedding party. Make your wedding different by hiring a reputable wedding live band instead of a loud karaoke session; the live band will entertain your guests by setting a romantic mood and playing the background music for your memorable first dance.
Through the years, weddings in the Visitors Center adopted various themes:
• Vintage rustic floral with a touch of gold
• A dusty blue and gold DIY wedding
• A gilded, glamorous wedding
• Romantic and dreamy wedding
• Green wedding inTanarimba
• A rustic travel theme wedding
• Whimsical Up-Inspired Ceremony
• Coffee-themed wedding at Janda Baik
• Carnival theme wedding
Other wedding venues connected to the Visitor’s Center in Tanarimba, Janda Baik: are
1. Enderong House is a three-story bungalow house with a large living area extending out into a wide-open verandah and a large covered deck area on the ground floor. Extensive use of timber, stone, and glass has created a bright, light, and airy building. It can accommodate up to 80 pax.
2. Annexe Hall – This multi-purpose hall has a wide verandah situated atop the Enderong Annexe wing. For sit-down dining, up to 80 persons can be comfortably accommodated. For entertainment, Annexe Hall is equipped with audio/visual equipment and a large projector screen.
Why Make Tanarimba Your Wedding Venue?
Many weddings have been held at the Tanarimba because the unique venue for this place is more than 1,000 feet above sea level, and the building itself won an award for excellent design.
In short, the Visitors Center and Endearing House and Annexe Hall in Tamarimba are wonderful venues for weddings because of their extraordinary location way up above, their peaceful scenery and their beauty. The beautiful ceremony to the guests who are comfortably accommodated to the excellent menu served by WYK Catering Service that all match the grandiose surroundings’ splendour is a perfect wedding.